We are currently seeking dynamic and motivated MSW’s to work with at risk/SED youth, to provide individual and/or family treatment in the home, school, or wherever necessary to accommodate the client and caregiver. Therapists seeking hours towards licensure are welcome to apply.
Specific Education, Certification and Skill Requirements (if applicable):
* Registration with BBS (can complete
immediately following employment).
* Strong clinical, verbal and written skills.
* Knowledge of EPSDT Medi-Cal documentation
* Experience providing mental health treatment to
children and adolescents preferred.
* Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
* Provide school and outpatient home-based
mental health treatment to children and
* Perform evaluations/assessments to determine
* Develop Coordination Plan with the
child/adolescent and primary caregiver.
* Orient, support and mentor Rehab Specialists.
* Monitor client’s progress toward meeting
personal milestones outlined on the
* Manage an average caseload of 5 to 25 clients.
* Provide individual and group therapy, as well as
complete clinical assessments, treatment plans,
and discharge summaries.